Sunday, May 13, 2012

Writer Fired for Telling the Truth

 heard about a blogger for “Chronicle of Higher Learning” firing a blogger for a post about the validity of black studies. I “Googled” “fired for telling truth” and got 10 MILLION, 200,000 results in 16 HUNDREDTHS a second. That tells me something about our society today beyond ONE person being fired for telling the truth. There’s a lot more of that going on than I ever thought possible, right under my nose because nobody seems to do or say anything about it beyond “local reporting” on each situation, if it DOES get reported at all. Anyway, this story is about Naomi Schaefer Riley, who was fired one day after her article for what the “Chronicle” says was “a violation of policy” which, it turns out was never a policy until this moment. I’m glad I’m not subject to such “overview” because I wouldn’t last a week with liberals “approving” what I write. (Mr. Media)

No comments: