Sunday, June 3, 2012

Racism and Discrimination

I’ve been accused of racism many times; not because I AM racist—I’m not. I judge people as INDIVIDUALS and I criticize people INDISCRIMINATELY. One of the groups who cry out the most about discrimination is the Islamic radical, many of whom are simply terrorists. It makes not a whit to me if the people I criticize are black or white, Muslim or Christian, or whatever. But the very term “racist” has been made meaningless by its INDISCRIMINATE use to avoid criticism from ANYBODY. The woman who got fired recently from a small academic journal for “being racist” and writing something racist because some people disagreed with what she wrote is MARRIED to a black man. If I were a racist, I could NOT be married to a person of a different race. Some people want to shut certain people up because they disagree with them. That’s stupid and silly. The truth is the truth. It HAS no agenda, and shutting the truth-teller up will not change that. I will continue to criticize people I believe are due criticism, black, white, Islamic, Asian, etc.

I care not what GROUP to which they belong. Barack Obama told us if we elected him president we would “eliminate racism forever.” Yet today, race is the common thing USED to blunt ANY criticism of him or his policies. Racism has gone down significantly, but race-baiters like Obama, Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, Louis Farrakhan continue to “fan the fires” of racism while falsely claiming it has INCREASED. In fact, the race situation has REVERSED itself. Today in some organizations it is better to BE black or another “minority” because of recent laws and “regulations” made to supposedly “mitigate” what our ANCESTORS did to members of minorities. Things that people alive today could NOT have been responsible for. This is foolish and leads to appointing (or electing) incompetent people to positions where they can use their incompetence to ruin things while those who criticize them are simply called racists without examining their criticism. (Just common sense)

No comments: