Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Good Riddance to Bad Rubbish

Israel has killed some more Palestinians while the Palestinians are trying hard to kill as many Israelis as they can. The Palestinian are “at war” with Israel, no matter how much they deny it. Why else would they daily lob rockets indiscriminately into Israel territory? The Palestinians send out pictures of “families” crying over the loss of their loved ones, usually standing right beside the rocket launchers they use to bombard Israel. I have no mercy for them. Maybe the news media should publish the pictures I KNOW exist of Israelis sobbing over their loved ones that were killed by a Palestinian rocket? Israel is simply defending itself against the constant unwarranted attacks from Palestinian territory. And don’t try and tell me Israel started it. I know better. I read history. Real history. Not that biased crap fed Americans by their liberal media. (Freedom’s Phoenix)

No comments: