Tuesday, March 13, 2012

What About Americans Killed By Taliban?

The Taliban in Afganistan have vowed “revenge” for the Afghans supposedly killed by an American soldier whom Afghan “witnesses” (who might be Taliban themselves) say just “started killing people for no reason.” I doubt it. He was probably defending himself from a Taliban attack and accidentally hit some women and children while doing so. Or the Taliban themselves killed them so they could blame it on that soldier. This is classic PR stunt of the kind usually used by the Taliban and other kinds of Islamic terrorists (Sorry, PC Police, I use my own choice of words. I don’t allow others to choose them for me.). My question is, how do you tell the difference between Taliban and “civilians?” You usually can’t, except the Taliban are probably shooting at you. (Detroit Free Press)

No comments: