Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Unhinged Liberal Talker

How do these guys get these jobs? Liberal talker Thom Hartman sadly is typical of many liberal “talkers” on the air today who have ‘BOUGHT” every word bin Laden said. He thinks Bush was a sociopath and his father was a “war criminal.” But he doesn’t think there was anything wrong with Islamic terrorists murdering 3,000 innocent people on September 11, 2001. He has also bought AlGore’s global warming swindle. I had to turn the clip of his rant off about halfway through because I could no longer listen to his stupidities. I’m sure my blood pressure was at historically high levels listening to his rant. Gawd, this man is a damned FOOL! If somebody made a joke about "taking him out," he'd take it seriously and play it on the air, hoping to make that person look like him. So I'll just make a suggestion: fire him so he'll go away. He has no power and neither do his ideas. He can rant on for as long ad he likes and nobody listens to him. I, for one, have never even heard of him until somebody sent me this clip. This post will probably triple his audience today. (The Blaze)

No comments: