Thursday, August 26, 2010

Obedient Servants of the Left

That’s what today’s “journalists” are. “Obedient servants” of the ruling class. Whatever Obama, or any other member of the “ruling class” says, they parrot.. They “feed the crocodile, hoping he eats them last.” They no longer know HOW to “report the news.” Today, they just repeat the “talking points of the ruling class.” I know what I say every day is going into a file that is being kept by members of the “ruling class” for use in the “case” they will bring against me and all other dissenters after they manage to pass laws that allow it. I know that Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Glenn Beck, Fox News, and others will go first, and I hope I’m already dead by then. That time WILL come; mark my words. It will come quicker than you might think.(Just common sense)

No comments: