Saturday, August 14, 2010

$165 BILLION Dollars in Debt!

In just the last THIRTY Days! That’s how much Obama has spent just in the last MONTH! How much can he spend in the next three years if we don’t “emasculate” him politically in the next election and get RID of him in 2012? I’ll be okay. I won’t live to see the worst of what his “rule” is creating. I’ll be dead. But my kids and grandkids will, and that disturbs me. It disturbs me there is no way to stop a con man such as Obama from ever being elected again. We’ve probably had con men elected president before, and they were batter con men than Obama is, so we never knew. Obama thinks he can just “go crazy” with our money and we won’t notice. I have news for him. We ARE noticing, and we WILL get rid of him as soon as we can. (Just common sense)

No comments: