Thursday, August 19, 2010

IS Obama Muslim?

Obama wants us top believe he is NOT a Muslim. Think about this: “Prior to, and since his time in office, Obama has eliminated the word terrorism, Muslim terrorism, Muslim terrorists etc., from his administration. This President, who has 3 Muslim names, partially educated in Muslim schools, had a Muslim (communist) father, wrote in his own words about siding with Muslims, celebrated Muslim holidays while making a mockery out of National Prayer Day and announcing that we are no longer a Christian Nation, has bowed down to leaders of Muslim countries, and on so many occasions has spoken about their [nonexistent –RT] wonderful achievements. Only last week our head of NASA cited a goal given to him by Obama, to try and work with Muslims to improve their self esteem. And, stupid me, I thought NASA was about our space program! Remember the old saying, ‘if it walks like a duck, and talks like a duck, it must be a duck’?” Obama says, “no profiling!” I guess that’s how he’s going to keep us from finding out he IS a Muslim. I guess I must be a racist because I see something obvious and I'm not afraid to say something about it. (Just common sense)

No comments: