Sunday, April 12, 2009

Harry Reid Using Rush for Fundraising

He’s sending out fundraising letters saying rush is “targeting” him. Like rush cared whether he won or lost. If he DOES get “Dashle’d,” there’ll just be another liberal jerk to take his place, just as there was one when Dashle lost his election. He must think he’s the ONLY liberal jerk in the Democrat Party. I’d say he has an overblown opinion of himself and he knows what a good fundraiser Rush is among liberal jerks, who elect him over and over again until they get too much of him. Rush says, "When he sent that letter asking my partners to shut me up, his letter raised $2.1 million on eBay. Senator Reid is well aware that the lunatic fringe that votes for him in Nevada hates my guts and they'll send money to him just to defeat me. So it's a fundraising technique on the part of Senator Reid, Dingy Harry." (Rush Limbaugh)

No comments: