Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Self-Destruction

Singer Amy Winehouse may be brain damaged, due to SEVERAL overdoses at the same time. She may die this time, and she apparently didn't learn from the times before. She may die this time, or be a "vegetable" the rest of her life. I can't understand why people who have "made it" sometimes "self-destruct" with drugs or alcohol. Do they think they "don't deserve it?" Do they think their success came too easily after liberals keep harping on the idea that ANY "rich people" got rich by taking something from people who aren't rich (the "zero-sum" game)? I don't know the answer, and anything I might say is a guess. Why did the actor who played the Joker in a wildly successful movie (his first major starring role) die of an overdose, even before the movie came out? It's a mystery to me. Can anybody tell me the answer? (Fox News)

No comments: