Monday, September 29, 2008

"Macaca" Means "Nigger"

That's what the Washington Post is trying very hard to accomplish. They beat one (Republican) politician because he uttered this word in public, even though he probably didn't even think about it meaning the word the liberals fear to say. I didn't even know until the Democrats told me, and I'll bet most black people didn't, either. Now they're trying hard to redefine the word so that ANYBODY who utters it can be accused of being a racist, as they did that (Republican) politician. Typical liberal baloney. Now anybody who wants to give me grief because I actually USED the word, "bring it on." I don't subscribe to "political correctness." When there is a REASON to actually USE a word instead of a substitute "weasel word," I'm not afraid to do so. (News Busters)

No comments: