Wednesday, September 16, 2020

And They Wonder Why

Those obstreperous Black Lives Matter fools are so interested in stopping police killings of black criminals that they sponsor violent “demonstrations” that hurt, and even kill people to make their point. But I wonder why the cops are so “trigger happy” when a black man makes a violent move toward them. If I were forced to run around in a distinctively marked car, dressed in a distinctively known uniform while people I have no way of identifying want to kill me, and often do, I’d be trigger happy, too. But there is no “Cops Lives Matter” organization to promote MY safety. I’m on my own. When I’m sitting in that distinctive-looking car doing paperwork, I have to look over my shoulder all the time, because I know that there’s somebody who wants to kill me because of the uniform I’m wearing. He doesn’t wear a distinctive uniform. He could be anybody. He could just walk up to my window and shoot me, as a thug did to two LA Deputies the other day. Who speaks for them? Who marches in the streets to keep them alive? Nobody. And all they’re doing is what they’re paid to do, with a very few exceptions. Those exceptions are what is responsible for the mess we’re in today. (Yahoo News)

No comments: