Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Kobe Waits for Facts

Kobe Bryant refuses to join in the literal lynching of George Zimmerman for killing  a young black thug who was trying HARD to kill HIM, without knowing the FACTS. Apparently, if you’re black, you have to “toe the line” and agree with the things other blacks demand of you or you’re in trouble. “I won’t react to something just because I’m supposed to, because I’m an African-American,” he said. “That argument doesn’t make any sense to me. So we want to advance as a society and a culture, but, say, if something happens to an African-American we immediately come to his defense? Yet you want to talk about how far we’ve progressed as a society? Well, we’ve progressed as a society, then don’t jump to somebody’s defense just because they’re African-American. You sit and you listen to the facts just like you would in any other situation, right? So I won’t assert myself.” The “black community” doesn’t like this. They want him to go ahead and condemn George Zimmerman WITHOUT facts, and he won’t. Good for him! Of course, that same “black community will call me racist for agreeing with Kobe. But that means NOTHING to me. Obama has already done it because I disagree violently with his policies. I judge people as INDIVIDUALS and skin color means NOTHING to me. I judge Obama to be a fool and a jerk and I don’t care if he’s black, white, or PURPLE. Kobe is right, he is WRONG. (Eagle Rising)

No comments: