Saturday, June 22, 2013

"Resisting Arrest"

Cops arrested a man who had pledged to lead an “armed protest” on Washington on July 4th on a charge of “resisting arrest” when a video of the arrest showed CLEARLY he was NOT resisting. Looks like a “throwaway charge” to me, allowing them to keep him in jail until after the date of his promised demonstration. Obama’s tyranny is becoming OBVIOUS by arresting people to keep them from demonstrating. Arresting a person for “resisting arrest” WITHOUT an accompanying arrest for something else is not only illegal, it is IMMORAL.  How soon are the cops going to come to my house and drag me, a 74-year-old man who can barely walk, out of my house on a “resisting arrest” charge to shut me up?  Adam Kokesh is a fool and should not be allowed to lead an ARMED demonstration to Washington. But not to the extent of the COPS breaking the law to stop him. They later charged him with “assaulting a federal officer.” A FELONY that, if it sticks (and it will with cops lying for each other), will put him away for a long time. I watched that video of his arrest and he was NOT resisting. My most telling memory of it was when several fat-gutted cops BARRED others from following them as they left with Kokesh. Did they beat him up so they could charge him with assault? It looked to me like the cops were assaulting HIM. How long before a gang of cops come and arrest ME on a "resisting" charge, beat me up, and charge ME with "assault on a federal officer?" (Fellowship of the Minds)

No comments: