Tuesday, January 17, 2012

National Pee on a Terrorist Day

That’s what a blog called “The Political Jungle” has declared January 14, 2012. I agree. Many people think peeing on a terrorist is a bad thing, and maybe it is; but it’s not nearly as bad as the things they do to our dead. So if I got a chance to pee on a dead Islamic terrorist (Especially if I had killed him), I would do it gleefully with my foot on top of his head to hold his mouth open. I understand showing a Muslim the bottom of your shoe is a profound insult, so I would be sure to do it. I would think peeing in his mouth would also be a profound insult, even if he were dead. But killing him is the most profound insult of all, and I wish I were young enough to go there and get my share of it. Too bad. (The Political Jungle)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, you're not too old to pee on one if you get the chance.