Tuesday, January 24, 2012

"Direspecting" The Office

They say Colorado Rep. Doug Lamborn is “disrespecting the office of president" by refusing to attend the “State of the Union blather-fest” by Barack Obama. No, he isn’t; Obama beat him to it by a mile. Obama “disrespects the office” every day by the things he does. Many people have refused to visit him in the “Offal Office” and some have refused to shake his hand. I would do likewise. If I ran into Obama on the street and he offered his hand, I’d refuse it. Obama is himself an INSULT to the office of president of the United States. As long as he holds that office, I have NO respect for the office. “Lamborn last made headlines in August, when he compared the idea of working together with Obama to “touching a tar baby.” They give link after link they SAY shows his “racial comment,” but I couldn’t find him SAYING it in any of them. If anybody can truly point it out to me, I’d appreciate it. (Washington Post) Did he, or did the Democrats just SAY he said that, bringing out the “race card,” as usual. Lamborn is a Republican. Therefore, he is a racist, according to the liberals (Democrats). But I don’t care if Obama is black, white, pink, or GREEN. He’s destroying this country and I want nothing to do with him. They can INTIMATE I am a racist all they want; but that doesn’t make it true. (The Washington Post)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Even though I do not live anywhere near Colorado, I e-mailed him, thanked him, gave him my moral support and told him I would do the same thing. I then e-mailed my own rep and asked him not to attend.