Saturday, January 2, 2010

The Tax Racket

Many years ago, I read a book called “The Tax Racket” by Martin Gross. It was a revelation to me. I found out I was paying MORE then 50% of my income in taxes. Including all the HIDDEN taxes, fees, and licenses at all levels I was forced to buy to live my life, it all added up to more than HALF my income. Most of these taxes are imposed upon us by liberals, who think the answer to ANY problem is more taxes. They literally HATE a tax reduction and will cheerfully let Bush’s tax reductions “sunset,” which will be to this time the single biggest tax increase in history. But that’s not all. They just passed the health care swindle and when Obama signs it, IT will be the biggest tax swindle ever. This book is still available, and if you want an epiphany in your own life, you’ll read it. (Amazon)

No comments: