Sunday, January 3, 2010

Civil War

They’re getting ready to have a civil war in Iran to get rid of the insane dictator and the Mullahs running things. They apparently don’t have a death wish like Ahmadinijerk does. I figure it won’t be long before they drag him out of his palace and through the streets after killing him. They know if he drops ONE nuke anywhere in the world, the entire country could become a steaming pile of rubble—and they don’t want that. The Mullahs won’t take long to flee, as they did once before. Imprisoning protesters and sentencing people to long prison terms for writing a paper criticizing their “rulers” doesn’t help any. If I lived in such a tightly-run country, I wouldn’t be doing what I do. It would be my own death wish. Even in this country it might mean that I die in prison if Obama continues to take more and more control and move toward a dictatorship. I won’t live under such a government, so if he gets rid of me, I won’t have to. (Yahoo News/AP)

No comments: