Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Nothing!

People like me, and Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, and Glenn Beck keep talking about the things Obama and his “gang of thieves” are doing to us, and what happens? NOTHING. We’re ignored, and it’s “business as usual. What do you have to do to get noticed in Washington? Go there with explosive skivvies? Sure, that’ll get you a prison term. But will it cause people to NOTICE what Obama and his crowd is doing to us? Not EVEN! I’m getting tired of telling people what they’re doing and being ignored. I’ve written two books (What’s Wrong IN America” and “Pay Attention to Politics! Both available on Amazon) about it and they aren’t making me rich and famous, though that wasn’t the reason I wrote them. I wrote them to hopefully break through the ranks of those who are ignoring what our own government is doing to us, but even THAT didn’t help. What’s it going to take to wake people up? (Just Common Sense)

No comments: