Saturday, January 17, 2009

Why I'm NOT a Republican

That’s what Rush Limbaugh says whenever liberals accuse him of “carrying water” for Republicans, and he’s right. Just as ANYBODY who thinks Israel is justified in attacking Hamas is accused of “carrying water” for Israel is wrong, it’s only in the minds of liberals that he is. Anybody who opposes either of them is “carrying water” for the other side, according to them. I’m a "rational INDIVIDUALIST," not a Republican. Nor am I a Libertarian, although they are pretty close to what I am. I'm damn sure not a Democrat. Liberals ignore people’s right to think for themselves, and for us to do so is “carrying water” to them. That’s a good scam. It works on many people, though it’s just stupid to people who are intelligent. (Just common sense)

No comments: