Thursday, January 29, 2009

Don't Listen to Rush!

That’s Obama’s order to “conservatives” if they want to get along with him. That tells me Rush is the MOST effective conservative commentator there is, and that Obama is AFRAID of him. That’s good. I wish he’d tell people not to listen to ME. That would tell me I’m actually being heard. Of course, the “conservatives” he told this are RINOs (Republicans in name only). People who want the world to THINK they’re conservatives, but who vote with the liberals most of the time. People like John McCain. Even HILLARY claims to be conservative, when anybody with any intelligence at all knows she’s further left than even OBAMA. What these people want us to believe is amazing to me. But since most people don’t pay attention to politics, they WILL believe them. (News Max)

No comments: