Monday, December 1, 2008

Teaching Children About Gay Sex

They're giving KINDERGARTENERS "pledge cards" so they can pledge" to recognize homosexuality (something they don't know about, and which, at that age, they should NOT recognize) as being "normal and natural." Does anybody think these children will not try and find out what homosexuality is? And maybe practice it? That's what militant gays are hoping. Especially those who like their boys "little." Asking children this young to sign such "pledges" is criminal because they don't even know what homosexuality is, and should NOT know yet. To reiterate: I don't care WHAT they do in private. I don't care if they make contracts just like a marriage contract as long as they don't call it "marriage." But when they attempt to recruit children this young, I rebel. Any gays who would like to take me to task about this post, forget it. I'm not changing my mind about this. (One News Now)

No comments: