Sunday, December 14, 2008

How Many Homes Does BUSH Own?

I don't understand politicians; Democrat or Republican. I don't understand what George Bush needs with an expensive home in Dallas. He OWNS a "ranch" in Crawford. Why not live there? The Secret Service already has expensive security measures there, and will have to spend a lot of money and manpower protecting this unnecessary home in Dallas. Yes, he is (was) the president. But does that give him a reason to spend money unnecessarily? Does he even care what we think? I have my problems with some of his policies as president, but I have largely defended him. But this is too much. They gave McCain hell because he couldn't remember how many homes he owns (they're owned by his wife, and only technically by him). (Yahoo News/AP)

No comments: