Sunday, December 14, 2008

Government "Running" the Auto Business

What the hell makes these politicians, who have screwed up the entire financial system in this country with their Pollyannaish "Citizen's Reinvestment Act of 1977," think they know how to run the auto companies, just because they "hold the purse strings" that can "allow" the auto companies to remain in business? They don't control that money by dint of their expertise, but only because gullible Americans keep re-electing them to offices they aren't competent to hold. They're "sitting on top of" BILLIONS of taxpayer dollars they don't own, and could not ever honestly earn, making the auto company executives "jump through hoops" to get any of it, while they (The Democrats) are responsible for the very situation the auto makers find themselves in. I remember why I consciously decided to "ignore politics" for many years. It is so disgusting to watch these incompetent politicians mess everything up, then sit on their "high thrones" while the VICTIMS plead for mercy from the very people who put them in that position. I "pay attention" today because I discovered that even if I ignored politics, politics would not ignore me. Paying attention to politics is painful, but I have to do it. (Yahoo News/AP)

No comments: