Monday, September 25, 2017

Statement: "I'm Stupid!"

Colin Kaepernick refused to stand up while they played the National anthem at football games to make a statement. But the only statement he was able to make is, "I'm STUPID!" I've BOUGHT all the bullcrap the liberals and racists on the left has fed me. Therefore, I think America is intrinsically racist and otherwise bigoted. It is NOT. I've put my multi-million dollar career as a football player in jeopardy with my stupidity. I've inspired other stupid players to make the same statement. My actions, and the lack of action on the part of my employers have cost my employers to LOSE $200 million dollars in revenue, and they are not long going to put up with that. They're going to banish me to the ranks of the has-beens and sometime soon I'll be working a minimum wage job, wishing I'd have kept my "kneeling" to myself. The GOVERNMENT can't touch me, although the president himself, has "chimed in." But football CAN. And has, where I am concerned. There is not a team that will touch me with a 10-foot pole. And I did it to myself. Yes, I have a RIGHT to do what I did without government action against me. I have the inalienable right to be STUPID, and I have exercised that right. I just hope I survive my stupidity. (Just common sense)

No comments: