Friday, September 22, 2017

Baby Tantrum!

Hillary Clinton is in the middle of a "baby tantrum." "I didn't win! I didn't win! So I'm going to lie down on the floor and kick my feet while I hold my breath until they make me president!" Her new book blames everybody but herself, including the "Russian intervention" into our election, and Trump's unproven "collusion" with it. They've spent, so far, six months since the election, searching under every rock for evidence of that collusion, and have found NOTHING. But does that stop them? NO. Hillary just can't accept the fact that enough of the country wants NOTHING to do with what she would bring to the presidency, that they REJECTED her. She thinks it just HAS to be "collusion," somewhere. The "Mueller Bunch" is MADE UP of liberal Trump-haters who are DEDICATED to "bringing Trump down," anyway they can--and they have subpoena powers to use in their efforts to destroy Trump. It's a sad example of bad government. (Yahoo News)

No comments: