Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Kill Them Because They're Doing Better

An immigrant from China who never bothered to learn English murdered an entire family because they “were doing better than me.” He couldn’t figure out why, even though he spoke only Mandarin after ten years in the United States, and never bothered to learn English. So he killed a mother and her children. I’ve always maintained that people who come here to LIVE, should ALWAYS learn the language. Why should they limit their possibilities by not being able to speak the language of the country in which they LIVE? Some fools will call me a racist for this, but they are fools and what they say doesn't concern me. It’s only common sense for you to learn the language of the country in which you live. If I were to move permanently to China (for what reason, I don’t know), I WOULD learn their language because I would want to be able to communicate with them. (Mail.com News)

No comments: