Sunday, February 2, 2014

It's Getting Old

Sometimes I feel like I’m in prison. Every day (at least in the dead of winter) is the same. Get up, have breakfast (at my desk in my little 8x10 room) while reading the funnies, then research, research, research; write posts for my blogs. Then post to the blogs, then dinner (at my desk) Watch a little TV sometimes when there's more than dreck on it, then bed, hoping against hope to be able to sleep all night straight through. Then get up at 5 AM and do it all again with no discernible results. I try HARD to bring as much truth to the world as I can, and I know there are people reading it. But not many comment, good or bad. AM I getting through to anybody? I don’t know. My enemies don’t even tell me. But I will keep this up as long as I can. When my time comes it might be in the middle of writing a post for one blog or another, I don't know. I used to think that when I died, I'd make a jagged paint line down somebody's office window, but it's been more than 20 years since I was even ABLE to do any sign painting. Then I thought I'd be found in the morning by my relief as a security officer, but it's been almost ten years since my last assignment in that business after my quadruple bypass. I started this "quest for truth" even while I was a security officer and now do it full time. I'm getting SO tired... (Just common sense)

No comments: