Monday, February 3, 2014

Death Penalty for Boston Bomber?

I can’t believe there’s actually a controversy over whether or not to put the Boston bomber to death if he is convicted. What kind of fools are running things in Washington today? They talk incessantly about “cruel and unusual punishment,” but I can tell they have no idea what that IS. Cruel and unusual punishment is punishment that is more cruel or unusual than that meted out by the perpetrator on his victims. Anything up to, and INCLUDING that visited upon his victims is, in my opinion, NOT “cruel or unusual.” Should he die? Yes; absolutely. If it were up to me, I’d sit him in the middle of a field on top of some explosives and blow him to hell where he belongs. It doesn’t matter if he was “unduly controlled by his brother.” He has a mind of his own, and he KNOWS what they did was wrong, or he wouldn’t have run and hid. The only EQUAL PUNISHMENT would be to subject him to the same thing to which he subjected his victims. Liberals will criticize me for saying this, but I couldn’t care less what liberals think of me. (Just common sense)

No comments: