Saturday, January 25, 2014

Why I'll Never "Sign Up"

I’m probably not eligible for Obama’s health care swindle anyway, because I’m on Social Security and Medicare (I couldn’t get out of it). But even if I were, I would not sign up for it. The first reason is, I can’t afford it. “What part of ‘can’t afford it’ don’t you understand, Obama?” Next, if I couldn’t afford it before, now that my costs would be DOUBLED or even more, I STILL can’t afford it, and would never “buy a pig in a poke.” Then there’s the REQUIREMENT that I buy it through a “broken-down” web site that doesn’t work, and never WILL work that requires all my personal information FIRST, before I even get to “shop” the plans available and “signs me up” for any plan I so much as ASK about; then it will not let me reverse that. Meanwhile my personal information is available to any identity thief who wants it because there are NO security safeguards. NO, there are too many negatives here, and anybody who doesn’t want to be swindled, either by Obama OR other kinds of identity thieves (he's probably got a deal with ID thieves), should STAY AWAY. And tell them to stick their fines in the usual place, sideways. (Just common sense)

No comments: