Friday, January 17, 2014

Textbooks Pushing Islam

Why is this? Suddenly our textbooks (that are used to condition our children) are pushing Islam. In the United States of America! A CHRISTIAN nation! I’m not going to say I KNOW why; I don’t. But I know I can figure OUT why. Barack Hussein Obama is a Muslim. NO? Do you KNOW that? Or are you just parroting what others have told you? He is either a Muslim or a Muslim SYMPATHIZER. Everything he does pertaining to Muslims is FOR the Muslims and AGAINST Christians.

That’s the only way POSSIBLE that SUDDENLY the textbooks used in our schools are pushing Islam after Obama (Zero) became president. Somehow Obama got it done. Or somebody he appointed got it done because they figured he wanted it. And with the number of Muslims that have been appointed to high office by him, there has to be somebody, somewhere in this administration that gave an order for Islam to be PROMOTED and Christianity to be SIDETRACKED in school texts. There is a WAR on Christianity in this country and Obama is LEADING IT. No, I’m NOT a “conspiracy theorist.” I don’t “see a Muslim under every bed.” But I KNOW “my president.”

I’ve watched him closely for more than five years and MARVELED at the things he has gotten away with. One of those things is the favoring of Muslims in everything he does. So it’s not a stretch to think he (or his minions) would have the textbooks changed to promote Islam, and I don’t LIKE it. It makes me wonder when Americans are going to see it, too. Soon it will be a CRIME to criticize Islam in any way in THIS country, as it is in EVERY country Muslims run, if Obama has his way He has already signaled he wants a LAW to make it so. When that happens I will become a CRIMINAL because I will NEVER stop telling the truth against this abomination, and they consider that “criticism.”

If such a law is ever made (and Obama wants one) we’re DOOMED to BECOME an Islamic country. Some Muslims (who hold high office in Obama’s administration) think we already are and have SAID so, publicly. Islam talks about “religious tolerance” but Islam is the most INTOLERANT “religion” there is (if it is, indeed, as “religion” and not a political system PRETENDING to be a religion as I believe). They want to KILL anybody who criticizes Islam or its “believers.” They will want to kill ME if they read this, and you can believe they will read it. (Liberty Alliance)

No comments: