Friday, January 24, 2014

Murderers Blame the Murdered

Is there no low to which Zero (Obama) won’t sink? After continually snubbing the families of the murdered embassy personnel in Benghazi and refusing to give them ANY information, he is now trying to blame THE VICTIMS for the attack! Now brave Christopher Hicks, Deputy Chief of Mission at the embassy in Tripoli, Libya, has written an op-ed in the Wall Street Journal bemoaning this fact. I say brave because he has revealed many things about Benghazi that Obama is afraid of, and I expect him to be recalled soon and maybe even “defrocked,” never to serve again as long as Obama can keep it so. Or maybe murdered in yet another questionable raid by Islamic terrorists Obama will call something else and not investigate. Obama is a disgrace to the office of president and to the name of man. He can call me a racist all he wants, and then wipe the brown stuff off his mouth. I care not about ANYTHING this criminal says. If we get rid of him in 2016 (and I wonder if that’s possible), we’ll be well rid of a fool and a con man, and a murderer. There is an ad running to tell the world these facts. You can contribute to its cost, if you wish. I would contribute, but I have no money. (Obama’s Failure)

No comments: