Tuesday, January 7, 2014

It's Too Much

I have THREE main blogs TRYING to bring as much TRUTH to you as possible. But I’m an old man. I’m 76 and there is only so much time I can sit at this computer and type before I must rest for a time. Even so, I have 275 items backed up, ready to be posted in all my blogs and no energy to post them all. I have no problem FINDING material, but little time to post it. I was relieved of some of my work when Town Hall closed down ALL of its “citizen blogs” recently (they didn’t say why). So that killed my "THOMA$ REPORT." At the same time, I brought the number of daily posts in my (now) main blog, “The Bull Cutter” back up to three a day, which will help me clear out some of the backlog. But the main problem remains my lack of energy. But I will continue this work as long as I am able. I promise. (Just common sense)

No comments: