Friday, January 31, 2014

Still Can't Afford It

What part of “can’t afford it” does Obama not understand about health insurance? I have NEVER been able to afford health insurance. Making a LAW to FORCE me to buy it isn’t going to change that, nor is fining me for NOT buying it. Furthermore, “insurance” with “deductibles” as high as $12,000 is not insurance, at all. It is a “money-gathering scheme.” Add to that two to three times as high a premium as I would have been paying before (IF I could afford it) is the work of a FOOL if he really thought it would help. Add to that the “two-tier medical system” like that in Cuba where good medicine is “available,” but only to Castro and others who have MONEY and you have a scam that is going to RUIN the medical profession in the U. S. A. But that's what he wants, so things are going well for him. (Just common sense)

No comments: