Saturday, January 18, 2014

Is Obama Expecting An Uprising?

I think he is. He could not think that the things he has done will be accepted docilely by Americans. I personally wonder why he hasn’t been assassinated (not suggesting it, just for you feds reading this). Other presidents have been for less. Maybe Joe as VP has been an effective “insurance” against that. But look at all the bullets he’s been buying. Some think it is just to take as many bullets “off the market” as possible. I think it is to use in “putting down” an insurrection, as well. Why is he firing enough military men who don’t agree with him as possible? So they can’t “take him out of office” as the military did in Egypt? He has continued to “militarize” the cops. Since he can’t use the real military to “put down” Americans so he can use THEM to do so? He will find that difficult, I can assure you. I’m too old to get involved in such, but if I were younger, I’d be in the forefront of any attempt to remove him from office. And I’ll give him some advice: firing military men will NOT remove their ability to “take him down” without having to kill him. And just so the government spies reading this will not look at me as a subversive for wanting to remove him, I’ll say this: I favor LEGAL removal and NOT assassination. (Daily Caller)

No comments: