Thursday, December 26, 2013

Buy American!

Why? There isn’t a single product on the market that is made ENTIRELY in America. Every product uses SOMETHING in its manufacture that is made in another country. Bought a Chevy? Or a Ford? Yeah, it has an American nameplate. But I guarantee you it uses raw materials from other countries. Like the material its steering wheel is made of that comes from Brazil. What people don’t understand is that even direct imports from other countries profit the original manufacturers only a tiny part of its final selling price. I remember way back when I bought imported tear gas guns from an importer in Miami. They cost me a buck each and I sold them for $6 bucks. My dealers sold them for $12 or more. The original maker got about 50 cents each, if that much. All the rest of it went to Americans. So first, it’s almost impossible to buy anything made ENTIRELY in America, and why SHOULD you? We make most of the profit, anyway. And that enrages liberals. Even though it's good for everybody. But they don't care about. It's one more thing they can complain about. That's what they're good at. (Just common sense)

No comments: