Saturday, December 17, 2011

Obama to Win in a Landslide?

What a FOOL this guy is! A radio personality (the one who compared Romney to the KKK, you’ll remember) thinks Obama is going to win the election in a landslide. Gawd, there are such FOOLS among us! If Obama DOES win in a landslide, the number of such fools out there are much more numerous than I had imagined. That doesn’t alter the fact they ARE fools. MSNBC’s Thomas Roberts, who has won our prize for the biggest fool in television, now numbers among other fools Michael Tomasky, special correspondent for Newsweek and The Daily Beast, who apparently agrees with him. But I expect such stupidity from such people. I expect similar sentiments from someone at Time Magazine soon. You know, the magazine that put masked demonstrators on their cover as “People of the Year” this year, after putting Gorbachev and other dictators in a similar position before. Things like this make me glad I’m in my seventies and won’t be around much longer to see the results of such stupidity. (Media Research Center)

No comments: