Thursday, December 8, 2011

HALAL Turkeys?

Butterball Turkeys are killed in accordance with Islamic standards, though without the ritual prayers required for Islamics to eat them. You’d be surprised how far “Islamic standards” have wormed their way into American manufacturing. What the hell FOR? Yes, it isn’t illegal, but WHY? We don’t Need “HALAL certified” meats. We don’t WANT them. I won’t EAT such products if I'm aware of it. I’m getting sick and tired of how many ways and in how many places Islamic practices have “wormed their way” into our lives. Islam is a phony “religion,” founded by a pedophile to cover his “marrying” a nine-year-old. I won’t have anything to do with it. Call me an “Islamaphobic” (another phony word) if you want. I don’t care. It means nothing to me. (American Thinker/Pam Geller)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"Islam is a phony “religion,” founded by a pedophile to cover his “marrying” a nine-year-old."

Absolutely!