Sunday, September 13, 2009

We Forgot

For a little while after Islamic terrorists performed an act of war upon the United States by murdering 3,000 of our innocent citizens at the World Trade Center in New York City, Americans “came together” and determined to DESTROY those terrorists. Then President Bush attacked not only Afghanistan, from whence this aberration came, but also Iraq, which was run by a totalitarian dictator who harbored these people and gave them free rein, even training them to “take over” airplanes and in other skills of terrorist war. Even Democrats in Congress agreed. But time went on, and we forgot. The “powers that be” refused to show pictures that even contained the “twin towers” in the next years, let alone pictures of those airplanes destroying those buildings and all life within them, as well as in the airplanes themselves, saying “it was too painful,” (how wimpy was that?) and thus contributed to our forgetting of this act of war. Then we elected a Democrat president (Democrats are mostly against ANY kind of war unless they start them). Americans went on to other things while George Bush’s people thwarted attack after attack for the last seven years of his term, while Democrats worked to get rid of him. Soon they were “worried” about our treatment of these “terrorists” we were holding, much like “prisoners of war,” until the cessation of hostilities. They were afraid we’d “hurt” them in order to get information from them. I say, so what?

So we “hurt them” to get information that can scotch their plans to kill more and more Americans. I have no wish to do anything to these people except kill them, as they wish to do to me and every other American who does not believe the same way they do. Not because of their religion, but because they want to kill ME because I don’t believe the same way they do and they want the power to FORCE their beliefs on me They BEHEAD their prisoners, just to make a political point. I don't "hate" these terrorists, but killing them seems to be the only way to stop them from killing us. We need to REMEMBER the atrocity visited upon us on September 11, 2001 and do everything we can to STOP these people who will not stop until they’re ALL dead or have been otherwise rendered powerless to attack us. As I write this on Sept. 12, 2009, eight years later, I have NOT forgotten, though many others have, and some revile me for remembering. They think me an “extremist” because I still remember the THOUSANDS of innocent Americans, many of them women and children, killed that day. I don’t care. People like that mean nothing to me, even if they are family. I will do everything I can to destroy these evil people (the Islamic terrorists) to the day I die, even if that day comes soon. And hope that somehow, what I’ve done has inspired someone else to continue my work. (Just common sense)

No comments: