Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Why NOT Eliminate that Racist "Affirmative Action?"

Mainly because liberals still insist that we (today) still owe something to (mostly now dead) blacks who were once discriminated against. How that makes anything better for those now living on either side is beyond me. But nothing elite liberals do make sense to human beings, so it is not unexpected that they still oppose getting rid of that racist "affirmative action" that makes things easier for black people and sometimes women and maybe Mexicans at the expense of white people. They'll call that "racist" of me, but who cares? I know I judge ALL people as INDIVIDUALS and I judge those people are the racists THEY are. Why do I call it "racist?" Because it gives "certain people" (mostly blacks) special privileges (such as lowered standards) at the EXPENSE of other people (all others). To me, that's racism, Period. It is NOT "affirmative." It is NEGATIVE for everybody but blacks and, sometimes, women. (Common Sense)

No comments: