Monday, August 11, 2008

Saying The Word "Jesus" is Illegal

At least as far as Sandra Day O'Connor is concerned. Now, I'm not big on religion. I believe in a "supreme being" that orders this universe. But otherwise, my beliefs may not be the same as yours. But to make the very saying of the name "Jesus" illegal is an outrage to me. They do this in the name of making all references to religion "non-sectarian," without reference to a "named deity." They figure this way, they don't "deny": access to people of other religions. What doubletalk! Their action denied access to this meeting to THIS man. How this "keeps religion out of politics" is beyond me, but most of what ALL liberals do is "beyond me." It defies logic! And for a former Supreme Court Justice to go along with it FURTHER defies logic. How the hell did she get in this, anyway? (Stiff Right Jab)

No comments: