Thursday, August 7, 2008

"Culturally Appripriate" Health Care

What the hell does THAT mean? Simple: it means, health care specifically tailored for Mexicans or Spanish-speaking people, not for anybody else. Not for blacks; not for whites; not for Russians; not for ANYBODY but "Spanish-speaking people." That sounds like "racism" to me. Just like having colleges just for black people that do not accept whites. That's racism. What if someone started a "whites-only" college? It would be out of business in a day because that is so OBVIOUSLY racism. But the racists on the "other side" don't recognize that kind of racism when they see it among their own. I see it, and I'm among the few who aren't afraid to SAY it. So they call ME a racist because I'm not afraid to criticize "reverse racism?" So what? They've called me racist for that before, and it doesn't bother me. They can call me racist and go to hell with it. I don't care. (Café Hayek)

No comments: