Tuesday, April 8, 2008

How Do You NOT Kill Civilians?

One of the Islamic terrorists' favorite things is to accuse American soldiers of "killing civilians." That's after they have forcibly detained civilians and attacked the Americans from places were they have the civilians prisoner, then run out the back, leaving the civilians, with guns taped to their hands, to be killed in the predictable counter-attack. They dig up dead babies (whom they've no doubt killed) and parade them before television cameras, claiming the Americans killed them, backed up by testimony from other "civilians" who turn out to be terrorists. Then they go out and kill their own civilians and our liberal media says nothing about it. They don't have room. Most of it is devoted to the bogus stories about Americans killing civilians. I tried to get a URL for you, but all I got on Google was liberal sites, and what I saw there made me violently ill with the lies they tell. I found only one that told something like the truth, but it was not about how WE killed Iraqi children, but how the TERRORISTS killed them. It was dated in 2005, but I'll give it to you, anyway. (Jihad Watch)

No comments: