Thursday, July 5, 2012

Obama Shiuts Down Critical Web Site

He shouldn’t have the power to do it, but he has, if people will not do anything to stop him. He told web site host “GoDaddy” to shut down the site owned by Douglas Hagmann, who was told by ISP GoDaddy his site contained information that was “maliciously harmful to individuals in the government.” And “GoDaddy” did it. (Which means I will never have a site hosted by them).“GoDaddy wouldn’t tell us who told them to do it, but we found out it was Obama’s “tattler site,” the “Truth Team,” which has NO authority to order ANY site shut down. I think Hagmann has a “cause of action” that should cost “GoDaddy” a lot of money. This is the kind of thing I would expect of a dictator as well as a “wanna-be dictator.” We’ll be well rid of Obama after November. I’ve heard of presidents “going after” critics, but never before so blatantly as well as illegally. (InfoWars)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I heard this morning that obama had the gaul to tell Romney he should release multiple years of taxes and that anyone running for president should be transparent. I was not even out of bed yet, having just opened my eyes, and was already pissed off. The gall of this jackass, obama! This morning I have been trying to find more about this and every website carrying the story is "unavailable". Drudge has been down all morning so far.

Ray Thomas said...

Anon: I thought the same when I heard it. But Obama has more gall than anybody I have ever known. I thought Romney should tell him, "I'll release more tax info when Obama releases his tax returns AND his real birth certificate.

Ray Thomas said...

Anon: Drudge isn't down now. I just went there.

Anonymous said...

Nobody is calling obama on his gall in saying anyone running for the presidency should release all information and be transparent and the people should know who the man is. How can anyone just let this go? Even Romney has said nothing!

Drudge was down for me all morning and I could not get to other sites that carry any coverage of what obama said. Drudge came up around noon, but they are strangely silent about the issue, too.