Saturday, September 24, 2011

Typical Expectations

Obama says, "I expect to be re-elected." The way Obama’s dupes talk, this sounds a bit like what they probably expect. They think he’s the reincarnation of the Messiah and can do anything. His failure to do so in so many cases doesn’t seem to disabuse them of this notion (or maybe what he HAS accomplished, that WE deplore, is counted as success to these ignorant people). I feel sorry for those people who are still driving with “Obama 2008” stickers on their cars. It will be even harder for me when I start seeing "Obama 2012" stickers begin appearing. If I had done something as abysmally stupid as voting for Brraaaccck Obama I certainly would not be advertising my stupidity this long afterward. I feel even more sorry for them because they STILL can’t see their error. (Just common sense)

No comments: