Tuesday, September 27, 2011

A Most High Honor

Glenn Beck has been named “the most hated person in America” by liberals. To me, that is one of the highest honors that can be bestowed upon him, if taken in context. I’m sure Rush Limbaugh is on that list with a high ranking. Sean Hannity, too. I'm probably there, too; but a little lower. But Glenn has been extremely effective and so holds the number one position. If you ARE effective, they pile hate on top of hate upon you, as they have done to everybody on the “right” who has been effective in exposing their lies to the world. The more they hate you the more effective you are in stopping or at least slowing down their efforts to control us all. It is a high honor to be hated by the left. I was having a "political discussion" the other day with a liberal and he ended it by calling me a "right-wing loon." I guess he couldn't come up with a logical argument. (Town Hall)

No comments: