Monday, September 30, 2013

Obama Censoring Conservatives

Using Facebook, Obama is selectively censoring conservatives for violation of IMAGINARY “rules.” They haven’t gotten to me yet, but when they do, I’m gone; maybe before. I won’t use ANY service that censors me for my political views; ever. They pulled the page of the “Barracuda Brigade” several times for simply reporting news they (as liberals and Obama supporters) didn’t like. And most of it is over telling the truth about Islamic extremists. Does that tell you anything? One of the things they yanked was a gun seller's page over a gun sweepstakes. Think about it. It’s very telling that they yank pages for telling truth that disagrees with their liberal stance, but allow pages picturing Islamics BEHEADING people to remain. What kind of FOOLS are running Facebook now? (Barracuda Brigade)

No comments: