Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Lying? Or Incompetent?

The Obama administration is either LYING to the American people about the Benghazi murders or it is one of the most INCOMPETENT administrations in the history of America in getting intelligence to the president. General Petraeus (former CIA director) himself says he KNEW within TWO HOURS of that eight-hour-long siege that that little-known video had NOTHING to do with it, and SAID SO to the administration. But Obama, (UN ambassador) Susan Rice, and many others went out and LIED to the American public for many days afterward. Which is it? Is Obama and his administration INCOMPETENT, or LYING? Susan rice continues to insist she was only passing along the then “known intelligence.” Was she, or WAS she lying at the orders of Obama? I knew that was a lie before she told it. so why didn't she? The answer is, she did, and was LYING for Obama. Personally, I’m getting very tired of trying to sift trough the lies and misinformation this administration is feeding us. If what I write insults them, nasty break. I’m going to continue to tell the truth as I know it, and they can’t legally stop me. (Just common sense)

No comments: