Sunday, February 5, 2012

"If They're Starving, Let Them Eat Cake!"

That’s what Marie Antionette said when somebody asked her about her starving subjects., thus showing her complete ignorance of life. Now we have Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia showing HIS ignorance by saying, “if they don’t like the political ads on TV, just turn it off.” A typical response from someone who “got his” and thinks anybody wanting more is just a “trouble maker.” What if I don’t WANT to “turn it off?” What is I find other things of value there I want to see, but the political ads get in the way? Why should I HAVE TO turn it off? Why don’t POLITICIANS “turn it off? It’s nobody’s right to put me in a position where I HAVE TO turn it off to avoid the repetitive lies I see every day? He’s got a lot of nerve to even SUGGEST it. (The Blaze)

No comments: