Thursday, April 8, 2010

"We The People"

There’s a “second American revolution” coming. I can feel it, and I sympathize with it (though I don’t intend to be its progenitor). You can only push the American people so much, Obama (I refuse to add the honorific, “President” to such a man as Obama). They proved that with the first American Revolution. The video you can view if you click the link below is just one part of the evidence that Obama will soon face a REAL uprising of the people if he doesn’t stop what he’s doing, and soon. I’ve seen bad presidents, but Obama puts new meaning to the term. I’ve seen presidents I wish were gone, but none that made me AFRAID for my country. He needs to be GONE, as soon as possible. Not in 2012, but sooner. His actions even so far are, to me, grounds for impeachment, which will probably never happen, because a majority of Congress today are his ACCOMPLICES and will never impeach him, OR remove him from office. Watch this short video and decide which side you will be on. (We The People)

No comments: